Saturday, April 23, 2011

Favorite Baby Products

I've had a lot of people ask me what some of my favorite baby products....I haven't been able to use lots of the stuff we got simply bc Julia is only 4 months old...but so far here are my top 3 faves:

1. Safety First Paci Thermometer (so stinkin' genius and only $8 on amazon)
2. The Baby Pro Bottle Warmer and Bottle Sterilizer (people...the bottle warmer is simply amazing...seriously, it's so easy to use and after a few presses of a button...you have an instant warm bottle!...a bonus...I found the sterilizer on sale for 75% at target, so I only paid $10 for it!)
3. my baby jogger city mini stroller...it's super easy to use and I love how quick I can pop her in and out of it!
4. My moby wrap.....this totally calms her down when nothing else will! she loves for me to walk her around all wrapped up!

No comments: