Friday, December 4, 2009

thankful for my small groups.


Have started the holiday season with small group Christmas parties this week...first, with out middle school volunteer ladies group and then with my 7th grade girls small group. As I thought about all of these precious women....here are a couple of things I am thankful for:

Middle School Vol Group...I am thankful for:

1. their Genuine hearts to share every week
2. the unique wisdom and talents that each of them have
3. their zealous and eager hearts to see life change in themselves and other people.
4. The community and feeling of home.

7th grade girls group....I am thankful for:

1. their joyous spirits and natural ability to love
2. that they will ask me to pray for their dogs and cats.
3. that they care that their friends know Jesus.

No comments: