Friday, October 2, 2009

Vita- Junkie



So by this time of the school year I am normally hacking, going to the doctor to get meds, and feeling miserable. Actually, I feel that way about the 3rd or 4th week of school. Well.... we are 7 weeks into the school year and I've yet to be sick....what do I attribute this to? Only thing I can think that is different between this year and last year is my JuicePlus. I really think this stuff works. Take two reds (fruit serving) in the morning and two greens (veggie serving) in the evening.


I'm going to be completely candid here. i am a vitamin junkie. I am a vitamin junkie bc I like to feel good and I HATE being sick and missing out on life. I take 18 different vitamins a day. yup...that's right 18. I know it's a lot, but I love my Folic Acids, calciums, fruits, veggies, b-12s, Zinc, vitamins A C D and E. The JuicePlus was added this summer and I must say...I'm loving it:) My mom says my kitchen counter looks like I'm 96 rather than 26.....but hey again...I love to feel healthy and NOT be sick. Anyone else a vita-junkie too? Probably not...that's ok...I'm a dork:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Lane. She's from north Carolina but travels to other locations. Like Ga and Al. You're so smart to take all those vitamins!! Glad they are working for you!!