Saturday, June 6, 2009

CRAFT




ok, so we finally got to have our anniversary date last night! I have mentioned before that B. and I are huge Top Chef fans. It is one of the few shows I have watched every single season. It's odd...bc I'm certianly not a cook...I'm not even a good cook...but I LOVE this show! Anyways, the head judge Tom Calliqueo has a restaurant in the Atl. called "Craft" He actually has locations in:Chicago, L.A., Las Vegas, and NYC (where it started).

B. and I have been saying for years we wanted to go to his restaurant simply for the love of the show...and we finally did!

Such yummy food (very Top Chef-ish type food), super trendy atmosphere, a special occasion type restaurant, LOVED IT...glad I got to experience it type restaurant. Here are some pics:

No comments: