Sunday, April 19, 2009

My random playlist






Country Music Half Marathon is next Saturday. I don't plan on listening to my iPod, but I am bringing it with me because I am so used to running with it....kind of a pacifier really. Had my 11 mile run yesterday....here is what I listened to for 11 miles:

1. Whitney Houston-I wanna Dance With Somebody
2. Third-Eye Blind-Never Let you Go and Semi-charmed Life
3. Black Eyed Peas-Boom Boom Pow (Got a great running beat!)
4. Creedence Clearwater-Up Around the Bend
5. To know Your Name-United
6. Viva La Vida- Coldplay
7. Lost-Coldplay
8. Mercy-Duffy
9. Under the Unfluence-James Morrison
10. Don't Wait for Daylight-Needtobreathe
11.Shine On-Needtobreathe
12.Salvation is Here-Hillsong United
13. How Will I Know-Whitney Houston
14. Breakfast at Tiffany's-Deep Blue Something
15. Take it All-Hillsong United
16. Shadowfeet-Brooke Fraser
17. Sound of Melodies-Leeland
18. More than a Feeling-Bston
19. Umbrella-Rhianna
20. Paper Planes-MIA
21. Forever-Vertical Horizon
22.Jai Ho-Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack
23. August's Symphony-August Rush Soundtrack
24. Into the Fire-Thirteen Senses
25. Save Me-Remy Zero
26. Home-Marc Broussard
27. Chris Tomlin-God of this City
28. Vertigo-U2
29. Matt Redmen-Blessed Be Your Name
30. Shake it-Metro Station
31. Just Dance-Lady GaGa
32. O..Saya-Slumdog Millionaire
33. You Give Me Something-James Morrison
34. You're My Better Half-Keith Urban
35. Stronger-Kanye West
36. Love Song-Sara Bareilles
37. Nice to Meet You Anyway-Gavin Degraw

Quite an eclectic mix! My favorite are the old school tunes...like Whitney Houston's " I Wanna Dance With Somebody." I can't help but sing to that one everytime!

That is just my workout playlist....my running errands/everyday playlist has yet another eclectic mix of my favorite tunes. What about you? Do you have different playlists for various parts of your day? Are your playlists eclectic or by genre? Just curious!

2 comments:

MJW said...

Great playlist! Love your header! :)

Lane Moore said...

Gotta love some good tunes...oldies and newbies:)