Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My favorite blog reader....


Past 3 days have been super draining, but so inspiring and moving. Brett's grandfather passed away early Sunday morning. While it was such a sad time for family, it was so inspiring to hear about the life of a faithful pastor. Brett got the privilege of speaking at the funeral. Such beautiful words about a man who was faithful in every area of his life.

I'm a little sad in writing this entry....for a long time it was hard for me to keep up with my blogging. I wasn't very committed. About a year ago, "Grandaddy" asked me why I didn't update my blog often and that he loved reading. So I kicked it back up. He was one of my first blog readers:) Because we live so far away from them, he was able to keep up with our lives through the blog world. So today I will miss my favorite blog reader:)

1 comment:

Lori said...

So sorry to hear about your loss, Lane! Hugs to you guys!