Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Just a few things
A Few Things that Made Me Happy Today:
1. Watching a little girl in our neighborhood look for 4 leaf clovers.....I guess St. Patty's day inspired her. It was really cute.
2. Driving through our neighborhood, a dad was balancing his two little girls on his knees as he drove them on the lawn mower.
3. Matt Kearney's new single, "Closer to love." He's one of my faves, so the new album coming out in May is very exciting for me!
4. Meeting with my sweet small group of 8th grade girls.
5. The yellow jonquils and beautiful dogwood trees that are blooming...EVERYWHERE!