Thursday, March 19, 2009

A bracket


Something that has never happened:

The P.E. coach asked ME at work to fill out a bracket for the NCAA March Madness Bball tournament with some of the other teachers. This was very shocking to me for many reasons....mainly bc I'm not an avid sports watcher like my husband. If I ever have anything to add to a conversation about sports, it's usually bc I hear my husband's comments as he passionately watches each game....so yeah....I can talk the talk, but really and truly if I have anything worth adding to the sports conversation...it's due to my super, fabuloso husband who keeps me up on my sport talk.


So I filled out my bracket...with B. of course, I put lots of thought into it, and here is a pic. of my bracket. Louisville all the way baby!

No comments: