Friday, February 20, 2009

Good post on coaching and encouraging


Read this post today over at The Preacher's Wife. Knowing when to coach/encourage my husband has been such a battle. Sometimes after PRIME on Wednesdays I think of things to say that is constructive.....but is this the best time? I found out the hard way that after services usually isn't the best time! I think Holly gives some good advice on when to encourage and when to coach. Go check it out.

Speaking of coaching....here's a pic of Brett's all time favorite coach...Coach K. over at Duke. Brett says he likes him because he's a motivator, a teacher, an "Inspirerer..." Sounds like someone I can learn from....

What do you think? Is this a battle for you too? Do you find yourself coaching...or do you take a different approach?

No comments: