Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tender Tennessee Christmas and Lambies






Here are just a few pics from our Christmas trip to visit family in Tennessee. It was a great time...lots of sweet people that we love so much. I heard the Christmas song, "Tender Tennessee Christmas" for the first time while we there on one of the local radio stations and thought I would give a tribute with this post title.

I would also like to add that the blankets we are holding were a gift from my dear sweet mother-in-law. I don't know if she knew that I am perpetually known around our house for always being cold and always needing to wrap up in a good blanket....but she got us all lambies which are these incredibly soft blankets made by Bath & Body Works....be prepared...it is an oversized Lamb Chop, but it is handsdown the softest, warmest thing I have ever owned. If you are looking for a great Winter gift Lambies are awesome!

No comments: