Sunday, March 16, 2008

today at target

Today I was driving to the school I work at to get a few things out of the way for the week. I was about 15 min. from school and it got really dark...like the dark you only see on The Wizard of Oz. Sirens were going off...and yes there was a tornado in the area. I immediately went into panic mode. I can't explain why...I have always hoped that in crazy circumstances that my reaction will be calm and collected..but I just wasn't. I drove really fast and took shelter in Target (which was fun because they had all their new Spring clothes out!)..... but I have come to the conclusion that tornados really scare me. The thought of something that big is hard for me to comprehend and it just freaks me out. I don't feel that there are too many things that really get to me...but I have decided today that tornados really get to me. I'm sure I am not the only one who feels this way...so I just thought I would get that out there :)

No comments: