Tuesday, July 17, 2007

props to other generations before me....

Today I talked to one of my closest friends. We got on the topic of how much we have changed over the past decade...even in the past two years after graduating college. Not bad changes...but really good ones. Changes that can only come through time and experience. I think that is what I am learning so much about right now. We laughed about all of the really stupid things we did as 16 year olds...even 20 year olds. My whole life I have always heard adults say something like this, "Wisdom only comes through experience and time." It's true. I am figuring this out at the old age of 24! Anyways, all of that to say that I have more respect than ever for people who have lived longer than me and experienced more than me. I know I have much to learn from these people.

No comments: