Sunday, September 13, 2009

best date ever comment


Leading and Loving it had such a fun post today...she asked her readers to share the best date they went on with their spouses.....wanted to share what I commented...it was so much fun writing it out:

This is such a great post! I love reading about everyone’s dates! So sweet….So here’s mine:
When we were dating in college we lived about 3 hours from each other…..I’ll never forget when he called me at 3am and woke me up. He told me to look outside my dorm window…he was standing outside (I went to a really cons. Christian school..so no boys allowed inside:)!) I went outside and he was just standing there in the freezing cold with a dozen yellow roses! So super romantic:) He took me to get a cup of coffee at this whole in the wall diner close to my school. We talked for a few hours and then he drove me back and went home.

best date ever:) love him so much….still love talking over cups of coffee…..loved writing this comment:)