Sunday, May 10, 2009
10 things I love, love, love about my Mom!
10 things I love about my Mom:
1. Anything makes her laugh.
2. She makes the best homemade biscuits I've ever put in my mouth.
3. She has the thickest southern accent that definitely gives Paula Deen a run for her money!
4. She has the sweetest hugs.
5. I love that every night as a child she used to tell us stories from her childhood on the farm.....we would beg for story after story.
6. She is super crafty....she has some of the most beautiful paintings and can turn a junky piece of furniture into a treasure.
7. She whistles ALL the time.....walking out the door, in the door, in the parking lot....ANYWHERE! (as a teenager, this embarrassed me....but I so appreciate it now!)
8. She ALWAYS thinks of others before herself. She is truly selfless in every way.
9. She's completely transparent.
10. She has the most pure view of people...doesn't judge...just loves.
I have such a great mom! So thankful for all the beautiful traits she's instilled in all of her children and grandchildren:) Happy Mother's Day, Mom:)