Sunday, February 8, 2009

Candida-Can I do it?


Starting a candida diet this week. Not doing it to lose weight...but hopefully to gain some energy back. I have done a good bit of research on this lately. Basically candida lives in our bodies and can kind of take over at times causing different infections and causing us to be super tired. Since I have dealt with both of these a good bit lately, I am doing the diet for at least 4 weeks to see if it helps. Although...I am thinking this is going to be hard. There is literally NO Sugar in it! I can have blueberries, strawberries, and green apples because they are the lowest in natural sugars...but that's it! I'm thinking the first two days could be kind of rough. I think it will be good though...I have already planned my meals for the week. Here's tomorrow:

Breakfast
organic plain oatmeal with blueberries, strawberries, and walnuts

snack-walnuts

lunch-spinach/strawberry salad and chicken with apple cider vinegar and E.V.O.O dressing

dinner-same as lunch (got to on the go b/c I have class from 6-10)

I'll post some meals and keep the diet updated.

No comments: