Sunday, January 11, 2009

Eyebrow Wax


So I get my eyebrows waxed once a month. I have friends who tell me I can do it myself or just pluck, but I beg to differ. I have tried plucking and every time I do it my eyebrows I end up looking a little bit like Vanilla Ice and the thought of waxing them myself...scary.! So I pay $7 a month and go get them waxed. I went to a new place this weekend across from Mall of GA, which brings me to this post: The sweet lady waxes my eyebrows then she proceeds to massage my entire head for 10 minutes! It was amazing and totally unexpected! I think I fell asleep half way through! I don't know if this is normal or not or maybe they just really want to keep their customers! Whatever the reason, it was wonderful and it was a nice little surprise:)

What about you? What "little surprises" do you love? Mine was a little random but I'm just wondering what little treasures and surprises you love during the week?

No comments: