Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Top Chef Fanatics


Top Chef is one of the only shows Brett and I have watched consecutively for 4 seasons! We LOVE it! I don't even know why we love it...I'm certainly not an amazing cook! However, we do love to eat some good food! I think just watching these chefs prepare this amazing thing out of so many ingredients fascinates us. My mom is a caterer so I grew up watching her always, always creating and experimenting with food....this could be another reason why I love this show. Anyways, we were a little bummed that our guy Richard came in 2nd last season but right now we are Team Jeff. Although I must say, Fabio is quite funny to watch on television....but he just never pulls out all the stops in the challenges.

I realize we might be some of the only people hooked to this show but I'll ask anyways....any Top Chef fans out there? If so, who ya pulling for this season?

No comments: