Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yummy Salsa Recipe

So I guess food must be on my brain, but I thought I would share this yummy Salsa recipe with you. My mom is a caterer so pretty much any recipe I get from her I can bet it's going to be awesome! Here is my mom's salsa recipe. I made it today for our New Year's Eve night with friends tomorrow:

3 cans black beans (drained)
3 cans whole kernal corn (drained)
1 green bell pepper-chopped into small pieces
1 yellow bell pepper (you can do a red one if you want to add some more color)-chopped into small pieces
1 bunch of green onions-chopped into small pieces
7 Roma Tomatoes-chopped into small pieces
1 Large bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing (my favorite is the Wal-mart brand)
Mix all ingredients minus the dressing. After all are mixed pour the entire bottle over all the vegetables. Then dip with tortillas! So good! I personally like to make it a few hours before I serve it so it's really cold..I think it's better that way!

No comments: