Sunday, August 17, 2008

what I am thankful for this week...

What I am thankful for today:
1. Norma Center and her family!-they are new volunteers in middle school and she is also our Real Estate Agent! She has such a sweet spirit. Every time I am around her I can't help but give her a hug...you can tell she has the joy of Christ in her life! She is also really great at what she does! Even though the market isn't great we have had several families come look at our home! Check out her page.

2. A Godly pastor who shows his congregation how to be Godly leaders in the world.

3. Flaky layered biscuits from the can(they are so good...anytime of the day!)

4. The Olympics...I get so nervous everytime I watch it.....when the USA is competing I usually have a pillow covering up my face bc I can barely watch it! Michael Phelps has had me pacing all over our house!

5. A great week at school. I have such a sweet class. Please pray for them. Some of them have a long way to go. (As I write that part I really wish all of you could meet them...I know you would just fall in love with them)

6. A really precious niece. She is just so cute.

7. Fall is not far away! My favorite time of year!

No comments: