Saturday, June 14, 2008

boston with Katie


Katie and I went to Boston over this past week and had the best time. We did so much and I can truly say there wasn't one part I didn't love! It was a cool city with lots of things to do. Here is a synopsis of our past few days:
Salem, MA
House of 7 Gables Home
Concord, MA
Sleepy Hollow Cemetary: burial of Nathanial Hawthorne, Louisa May Alcott, Ralph Waldo Emerson
Louisa May Alcott's Home where "Little Women" was written
Walden Pond
Boston, MA
Freedom Trail
Boston Commons
Quincy Market
Fenuial Hall
Burial of Paul Revere, John Handcock
King's Chapel
Park Street Church
and my favorite
Martha's Vineyard ...this was so great...probably one of my favorite places I have ever visited. I felt like I was in an episode of Anne of Green Gables....I kept thinking, "How in the world could You make something so beautiful?"...but He did and it was my favorite place I think over the entire trip. This is a picture I took at Martha's Vineyard.

No comments: